Sunday, April 6

EAT MOR CHIKIN

Free Chick-Fil-A for a year? YEAH THAT HAPPENED.

So whenever a new Chick-Fil-A opens the first 100 people there at 6am the day before have the opportunity to win free chick-fil-a for a year if they stay until 6am the next day. My brothers had done this in Provo so they suggested we go to the grand opening in Spartanburg, South Carolina!

So the rules are that you have to be there at 5:30am on Wednesday and stay on the property of Chick-Fil-A for 24 hours. At 6am if there are more than 100 people there than they have a raffle to see who the "First 100" will be. Hannah was #46 but I got called as an alternate at #103. So that meant if 3 people dropped out I would get the free chick-fil-a. 

Everyone set up tents in the parking lot with camp chairs and air mattresses. And every couple hours the Chick-Fil-A staff lined us up to make sure we were all there. It was annoying but they did feed us all 3 meals and it was DELICIOUS. They also had a bunch of games and a DJ to entertain us. There were a lot of old people dancing to Get Low which kept Hannah and I very entertained. LOL.

On Thursday morning they woke us up at 5 to count us off and only 1 person had dropped out so that meant I was #102. It was lame but they still gave me $24 in gift cards and Hannah and I are splitting the free year of Chick-Fil-A.
So technically we got 6 months of free Chick-Fil-A but it was still  S O  W O R T H  I T.





No comments:

Post a Comment