Sunday, March 30

The End is Near

I have not blogged in {months and months} but I'm getting back into it y'all I promise.
Just kidding I can't promise that this is going to stick.

So since my track at BYU-Idaho is Fall/Spring I have been home in South Carolina for 4 months now.
I have very m i x e d feelings about this. This is my second go around and it has definitely been better than last time!
I work for my parent's cleaning company. It's very glamorous.
I spend my days cleaning, going to the gym, hanging out with Bronson & Laurie and watching Grey's Anatomy. I also spend time each day Facetiming or on the phone with my long distance people. I miss them lots. It's an off day if I have not talked to my favorite people.

It's a simple life but it is a nice break for now.

We start our |cross-country-road-trip| in 2 weeks.
Time has flown in the dirty south but now it is time for the wild west.
This is our 3rd time traveling across the country and I am actually excited for this trip. It's a long but beautiful drive except for Nebraska.
Nebraska is the living worst.

More to come when life gets more interesting.


                                                         -Wisdom Teeth Selfie-



-Yeah, this happens all the time-

No comments:

Post a Comment