Friday, December 26

Last Weeks in the Wild West

Well that's it! Fall semester 2014 is  OVER.

What a wonderful semester it was! My first full semester with a job, in a new apartment, with new roommates!
I am very sad it is all over but SO happy to be home! This is my 3rd winter home from school on my off track. I never thought I would still come home for winter but I am grateful I can come home one last time before I am married!

Having to say bye to my roommates and especially my fiance was very hard but I had a great semester with them!
The week before we all left for the semester happened to fall on Tanner's 23rd birthday! I was so excited to celebrate this with him before we were apart!

I woke him up on his birthday with cinnamon rolls and decorations! Then do to finals week and on-campus jobs, we were separated until dinner time. I gave Tanner all his presents and then we went to Chili's! He thought this was it but we then drove to the skating rink. He had no idea but all of our friends were inside ready to surprise Tanner! They had ballons, cake, birthday hats and noise makers!

He was so surprised and it was the B E S T.
We spent the night skating, eating cake, singing and celebrating our Tanner Holmes. I love him so and I am so glad he was born 23 years ago!

The next couple days were a blur of packing and cleaning. We still found time to push the couches together and reminisce about our last semester all together and single! It will never be like this again but I am so happy to have these wonderful people around.

Saying goodbye to Tanner was somehow harder then I thought. I picked him up from work on Friday at 5pm and he had to leave within the hour. We had Taco Bell, cried and packed up his car. Depressing right? We had some extra time so we drove up past the Rexburg Temple where we spent a lot of time. We slow danced in the snow, outside the car for a while before Tanner had to head to Utah.
I am so sad to be without him but the next time we will be together, it will be FOREVER.

Now on to planning for the double wedding and wishing I was with Tanner!



<<last day of class until May>>

<<the best friends there ever was>>

<<happy birthday tanny>>
<<nathaniel totes graduated>>


No comments:

Post a Comment