Monday, May 27

Rexburg is my Heart, well kinda.

So I got a blog the night before I left for my second semester of college. I have been so busy with getting adjusted to school again that I haven't blogged since.
I suck, but I'll get better.
So these last few weeks have been a blur of homework, walking to class, yummy salads at the MC, giving plasma, doing laundry, dance parties(in my room and out), Kiwi Loco and meeting some fun people.
It has been a blast and it only gets better everyday.
I love college so much. This semester has been way different than fall semester but still so fun. I love my ward and especially my amazing Relief Society! I have never had better lessons in church than in this ward. My classes are great and challenging but I like them all. Except math, math WILL be the death of me. Mark my words.
I love my roommate Haley. We met the first day of fall semester because we lived in the same dorms and we've been the best friends ever since. Being roommates has been so fun! We accidentally talk at night until the early hours or spontaneously start dancing or go make some cookies...so basically we never sleep.
Southern girls FOREVER.

struggling.
So Hannah lives across the hall with our friends Emily and Ashley from the fall so Haley and I are always over there. Ashley, Haley, Hannah and I are pretty much inseparable. We do everything together and I can't imagine this semester without them!
Hoes did not tell me they were taking a picture.
Cinco de Mayo y'all!
The Core Four (they dont know I call us that) hang out with our beautiful friend Taylor Serge on the daily. Haley met her in her humanities class in the fall and now she is one of my best friends. She is so sassy, mouthy, fun and up for anything! It's always a good time with her.
So the first weekend we went to a graffiti party and Taylor invited her friend from back home, Cassandra. We all connected with her so much and ended up hanging out all weekend all. Now she too is one of my best friends and I dont know what i'd do without her!

These five girls have made this semester banging already. We hang out with other people but these are my best friends and I could not ask for better!

Ashley, Taylor, Cassandra and I at dinner for Taylor's birthday. (modeling my closet)

Miss Taylor Serge and I at a bonfire

At the first party of the semester.
(Tenesia, Cassandra, Hannah, Morgan, Haley, Ashley and Taylor)
Before the Las Vegas party a few weeks ago
(Amanda, Ashley, me, Taylor, Hannah and Cassandra)

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love seeing how ya'll dress up for the dances and parties. It always looks sooooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete